Ralene Peters @GmaRoBigONE
Good MORNING FRIENDS! PATRIOTS!
How is everyone today? I am SO GREAT!!! I am SO ready for the days ahead!!! I will NEVER turn MY BACK ON GOD AGAIN!!! I am SO LUCKY I have three wonderful adult children who ARE like their mommy & FELT the crimes against us! SO this family is on the RIGHT track! My stepson and stepdaughter are NOT! They are both SLEEPING HARD! So I'm so excited to finally have the TRUTH OUT! I can't be around them, they look at me like I'm crazy! Ya I did feel crazy at times! I've been on the Jr. train since 2017! That's was awhile ago for the sleeping to hear me say "JUST WAIT, JR. IS ALIVE"! As most of you know, this has been so emotional! When I see the pictures of them I know in my heart that it's JR. behind the scene helping to take these monstors OUT! JR. I'm SO PROUD TO bE AN AMERICAN! I TRULY LOVE YOU, AND YOUR FAMILY! I do know who is the MAN, that is GOD! But can't I adore him for what he's given up to give all of us OUR FREEDOM?! I think God would be ok.
12:31 PM - Apr 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by GmaRoBigONE in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ralene Peters, click on at the bottom under it