Only people mentioned by Q1776Q in this post can reply
Miss sc sunshine @scsunshine
05 April, 02:58
In response We Will Make America Great Again to his Publication
This video explains the OAN/ AT&T/DIRECT TV lawsuit and an AT&T board member’s ties to Dominion. Ivory Hecker is the journalist that exposed Fox news to Project Veritas.

https://youtu.be/beGeWCD_A...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss sc sunshine @scsunshine
05 April, 02:45
Klowdtv has a free option that includes OAN Plus (replays) or $4.99 for OAN Live and about 60 channels. Can stream on all devices.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
05 April, 01:19
I don't have DirecTV but I did have my flip-phone cell service with At &T which owns DirecTV. Between dropping OAN and sending me e-mails to send funds to Ukraine--I dropped At&T recently and went to Pure Talk. My bill went from 47.00 per month to 10.50 per month

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
05 April, 01:39
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
Good for you, I need to do the same, I'm on Verizon.
David L. Straight said all of us on Verizon and google email are supporting the bad guys ... I need to clean house.

Greg Katz @Thekatman
05 April, 11:46
directv told me they are in contact renewal negotiations . so study tuned . I've seen this behavior before with other TV carriers with conservative news shows.

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts