Kim Runner @kimrunner
As hard as this journey is some days, we are lucky for this community we have all built together and for the clues that are given to us daily!

I'm super grateful! ♥️
11:10 AM - Apr 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Iam -JD @IamJD
05 April, 01:37
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I am greatful to be a part of this as well Kim! And thankful for ALL of y'all!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maga21 Maga @Maga21
05 April, 01:37
Amen

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
05 April, 01:17
Amen❤️

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
05 April, 01:04
Amen! i Feel honored to be in the company of every patriot here. this is beyond my wildest dreams and if you’ve ever read any of my posts you would know I sure do have a lot lol.

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
05 April, 01:01
Very grateful for all you PATRIOTS❤🤍💙

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
05 April, 12:54
💞💞💞 Very Grateful!🤗

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
05 April, 12:53
Back at ya sista - can you even imagine going thru the past 4 years without our Anon Tribe?????

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
05 April, 06:36
In response Cee Bear to her Publication
Thanks, CB..we all do it together :)

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
05 April, 12:33
I am grateful as well ❤️

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
05 April, 12:32
Very Grateful!!
❤️

Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 @Nevergiveup
05 April, 12:19

05 April, 12:23
In response Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 to her Publication
lol...that made me smile for sure.
Thanks KB!
Grateful for you, too...and your Kennedy memes :)

baeqin 007 @baeqin007
05 April, 11:50
I'm grateful to have met you. :)

05 April, 12:22
In response baeqin 007 to her Publication
Ditto, Baeyin! :)

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
05 April, 11:22
very grateful for the feeling of family
the inspiration
the faith
the fellowship
and the support

you never stop amd think how when you post something that it can help the petson reading it to judt keep going and not to lose hope 🙏❤️

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
05 April, 11:22
very grateful for the feeling of family
the inspiration
the faith
the fellowship
and the support

you never stop amd think how when you post something that it can help the petson reading it to judt keep going and not to lose hope 🙏❤️

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
05 April, 11:19
Keyword: "together".
It's become better and better, day by day. Quality over quantity.

05 April, 11:21
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
totally agree, J! :)

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
05 April, 11:16

Neanderthal S27 @s27
05 April, 11:13

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
05 April, 11:13
💖