Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
04 April, 06:33
As per some sources Griffon and Owl were symbols of Tartaria.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
05 April, 03:51
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Havent looked thru all ur posts. No need to link but did u ever do a deep dive into Khazaria?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
05 April, 06:37
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Two options:
1. Never existed, but they made up the story, so they can claim territory (from Iran, over the Caucaus mountains to Ukraine). Serpents seed.
2. Was destroyed by Russia (or maybe Tartaria) a long time ago.

05 April, 10:20
Interesting. I know they were called the "Name Stealers" from the civilizations around them. Wouldn't surprise me if they changed the name and made the whole story up.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
I think it was made up by [them].
10:21 AM - Apr 05, 2022
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
05 April, 10:50
[Them] = Khazaria Mafia (2 pics)

https://welovetrump.com/20...