Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
04 April, 10:16
Do you find it hard to reply when others say Thank You? We all know this is not about us, and that it is our duty to do this for Our Father. I believe we all know Thanks go to Him and His Son, but does it put You in a place or a corner when others say this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17Ways FromSunday @17WaysFrSunday
04 April, 10:24
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Just say “you’re welcome”. You are God.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 April, 10:33
In response 17Ways FromSunday to her Publication
I am not God, but I appreciate You speaking freely.

Only people mentioned by 17WaysFrSunday in this post can reply
04 April, 10:44
In response 17Ways FromSunday to her Publication
I would never, but I trust my eyes sister. All My Love, God Bless You.🙏❤️

17Ways FromSunday @17WaysFrSunday
04 April, 11:13
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
God is within you and you are in God as all is one and there is no separation. No separation.
What does this mean?
You are God’s direct manifestation continuing the flow of Creation which has no end. That this is not *truly* realized is each one’s mountain to climb.

Higher Self is God dwelling within. When you look and See with the eyes of the Christ all you can see is the Christ in all. Jesus says that You are God. He does not say you are above anyone, that is how the world thinks.

I’ll leave it there and brush the dirt from my sandals.