Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
05 April, 12:46
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
My ex was asked if he wanted to join the Mason’s about 7-8 years ago. He was given a small handbook to look at.
I told him if he did, I was done with him. Not sure if he did or not, as shortly after, we separated. I sometimes wonder if that was my hint that we no longer resonated.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LADY QF THE LAKE @LadyQfTheLake
04 April, 11:33
here ya go

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Frank GQ17 @FrankieGQ17
04 April, 08:37
Deep state POS and 2cd rate actor Michael Rappaport , always bashing Trump if I recall correctly , hes not even a has been,
hes a never was ! hilarious

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
04 April, 08:34
🤣🤣🤣
i like your #46 timestamp, VK:)

OozleFinch STINGER SLINGER @P4Q109
04 April, 04:11
Still has the Herps on his lip i see.

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
04 April, 02:47
Always best to prime the subconscious mind through fear, humor or music. MTM - Millennia Tested Method.

Miss sc sunshine @scsunshine
04 April, 02:46
Looks like he’s having a herpes outbreak.

Bleachey Bleach @bleachedbuttthoe
04 April, 02:35
😜 The queen of NY dropping pills 😅

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
04 April, 01:49
He makes my skin crawl.

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
04 April, 01:44
and tomorrow he have a black eye lol.

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
05 April, 12:56
In response Kimberly Robinson to his Publication
Or a red scarf on his door knob.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
04 April, 01:13

04 April, 01:02

Cheeky Latte @Cheekylatte
04 April, 12:54
Useless eaters are not welcome 😂

Jody Donohue @Jody
04 April, 12:51
He’s what you call a pedowood Fail. Of course he’s making light of it. The dude makes every hair on the back of my neck stand up.
Why does he always tape with herpes all over his trap!? 🤢

TruthIs MyPath donated @TruthIsMyPath
04 April, 12:41
just got this the other day

Digital Warrior_81 @CueteamsixNahalf_81
04 April, 12:28
They’re not hard to find. A couple years ago, [they] sent me an email looking for recruits! This must be what this is all about. They are losing their pawns and looking for replacements!

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
04 April, 12:16
woof

Mrs Eaton @Backqup
04 April, 12:11
Is his cold sore permanent?

Bee Saved @BSaved
04 April, 11:49
Is the answer “A Disney Cruise”?

Bee Saved @BSaved
04 April, 11:48
He looks disheveled

Desert Dog @Zippydog
04 April, 11:38
Step #1

04 April, 11:24

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
04 April, 02:59
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
This is part of their plan to fore shadow their events, its like shaming the victim ... but actually this is more of grooming the children to become completely compliant in their stranglehold.
So the idea is floated and then it becomes more dominant in time, until the sheep walk into the slaughterhouse willingly.

Redbird 4Texas @Redbird4Texas
04 April, 03:04
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Not sure what they are tryng to do. Red Pill or grooming. But not surprised they are telling all this to the kids. Nothing much surprises me anymore.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
04 April, 11:15
Pretty sure he has been part of it already for a long time .

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
04 April, 11:13
remember when we were clowning on him on tweeter a couple years ago? lol

04 April, 11:02

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
04 April, 10:48
I got invited to join the cult a few years ago... a big party in Manhattan around new years............. I declined.

Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
04 April, 10:41
He looks like he's in bad shape.

04 April, 10:37
Perhaps Elon and Internet Bill of Rights will make some BOOMS? Will Elon push Truth Social to the curb, or possibly expose Twitter?

04 April, 10:36