Allison Murphy @All4Truth
04 April, 07:48
As a person who doesn't watch tv or movies seems like I have alot of catching up to do. Finally say V for Vedetta this weekend. Contagion is on my list along with Avatar. Any recommendations?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anon MeUpp @Jahty
04 April, 08:05
In response Allison Murphy to his Publication
Eyes Wide Shut

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 April, 08:07
In response Anon MeUpp to her Publication
I will add that one to my list. I have read alot about the production and editing of this. Thank you for reminding me!

Anon MeUpp @Jahty
04 April, 08:13
In response Allison Murphy to his Publication
From what I've read it is only a fraction of what Kubrick wanted to tell.

Yes I read he was in constant arguments which led to his death of not wanting to delete certain parts.
08:17 AM - Apr 04, 2022
In response Anon MeUpp to her Publication
Only people mentioned by All4Truth in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Allison Murphy, click on at the bottom under it