Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
Its in the water. NO VIRUS. They been poisoning us. Its in the tap water. MAKES Sense. WATCH THE WATER and Trumps SNAKE poem. Its snake venom in the water. it coagulates the blood etc. DO NOT DRINK TAP WATER. FILTER YOUR WATER!!!!!!! Blacks, Hispanics, Indians etc being targeted..... Trump was telling us...... This is all coming out on Stew Peters show but he is withholding it for 10 days..WHY? People are pissed. Here is Dr Ardis. God protect this man....
08:03 AM - Apr 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply
Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
04 April, 02:52
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
I just bought a distiller and awaiting its arrival. I do filter but I don't even trust that! Moved in January and new water district has horrible scores... horrible.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 April, 03:04
In response Raging Rabbit to her Publication
I been filtering mine since 2012. I have different filters added. Arsenic is one...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 April, 02:42

Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
04 April, 03:20
👀 Richard Citizen journalist has posted a text from Zelenko that he and Ardis are on the hit list to be offed by pfizer