Only people mentioned by NoComment in this post can reply
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
05 April, 12:54
In response memes matter to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
05 April, 01:21
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
synch

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
04 April, 01:53
Iā€™m boiling because my vaxed Mom is clotting.

memes matter @NoComment
05 April, 01:27
In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication
same, i also had a blood clot in my finger after the first vaxx round, it was imploding so tp speak..I gather they are leaking/shedding
It happened while i wad driving, i pulled over and banged my finger and prayed hard
It went away,...my finger was blue and stiff that week

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
04 April, 01:23
Boiling doesn't even come close!

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
04 April, 12:38
well, mines boiling
#never masked
#never vaxxed
#never tested
#PureBlood

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
04 April, 12:28
Speechless! This is perfection!

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
04 April, 10:53
Maybe this is the correct BOOM post.

memes matter @NoComment
05 April, 01:32
In response Trump Girl to her Publication

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
04 April, 09:07
Z =26 - The Only way is Military (Q drop26)ā€¦..

richie walker @smoovewalker
04 April, 09:01
Lol no its not

Dwight Knapp @kad784
04 April, 08:53

memes matter @NoComment
04 April, 10:10
In response Dwight Knapp to his Publication