Nada ... @Nada
03 April, 03:42
Saw VK’s post about the 2011 movie Contagion about a virus outbreak. Never saw it, watched today.

Damn, non-fiction covid foreshadowing by Hollywood.

It’s all there: Social distancing, WHO, CDC, vaccines, OTC remedies attacked, an Anon type figure ridiculed/detained for questioning the narrative and pharamceutical profits.

All there, in plain sight.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
03 April, 03:44
In response Nada ... to his Publication
Sick right?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nada ... @Nada
03 April, 03:47
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
yessir… also looked up when it was released…a certain 10 yr anniversary…yes, sick

Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
04 April, 07:58
John 9:25
…. that though I was blind…. now I see.

Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
04 April, 12:40
HUNTERS BECOME THE HUNTED OPERATORS READY Q

The Time For Non Believers Is Over. I Told You So. The Time For Non Believers Is Over.

Wake up Neo~! #FakeNews started flipping 3/30/2022 which reduces to 23 Skull & bones~! Tiffany Blue Transition To Greatness.

https://rumble.com/vzm373-...

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
04 April, 12:33
bluetooth on
connecting

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 April, 12:00
This one pretty awesome!

We are in discovery mode=232

232=
God is speaking to you
VIncent Kennedy McMahon
I am so happy and grateful
You are my sunshine
Are we ever going to meet
Synchromysticism
Extraterrestrials
One if I land two if I sea
Two Two Two Two
Holy Spirit
Let heaven roar and fire fall
Center of the universe
Ancient eternal spirit
Granted second chance
Twenty One pilots

Operation London bridge

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
04 April, 07:37
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
03 April, 11:16
I found this episode of NCIS, (season 9, episode 7) Devil’s Triangle, to be very interesting. Aired September 1, 2011. It was about a virus varient being created from numbers being stored on. DHS server. They could build a synthetic virus from scratch using a numerical recipe based off gene sequencing.

23 & me…came to mind, among others. Transcripts are below. https://transcripts.foreve...

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
04 April, 07:58
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication
ncis is full disclosure of lots of things. been watching reruns lately and so many things are relevant today.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
03 April, 10:00
And Justice is coming…

W = 23 (Pain) > 5 > 5:5.
TS = 8:50 PM ET > 13 > 4 > 22.

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
03 April, 09:44
This is whats so hard for me. Been awake to our allusion of freedom and secret societies for 30 years...had to suppress it just to live and raise our daughter..be happy etc. when I heard Trump speak I knew he knew and then Q I thought finally!! ahhh but no not yet...I understand but sometimes I wish I was ignorant to all the ugliness
its a mental tennis match in my head everyday 🙃

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
03 April, 09:39
Fifth Column 👀

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
03 April, 09:48

03 April, 09:36
Can someone please explain this. 👀

Happy Days @Sun2516
03 April, 09:46
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
He also praised vaccines again last night.

AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
03 April, 11:27
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
I'm an Alaskan and a huge supporter of Sarah Palin. I had hoped she would run against Senator (RHINO) Murkowski. With the death of our only Representative, I will happily support her in her bid! I loved her as our governor and she was treated terribly by the MSM during her run for VP.

03 April, 09:30
Discovery should drop some major MOABS!! 🔥🔥🔥

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
03 April, 09:14
Def has taken longer to expose it than I thought it would. But I think my friends (all vaxxed normies) would be more inclined to question it now that Covid doesn't affect their day-to-day life anymore.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
03 April, 10:04
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Have any of them got sick from the Vax?

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
03 April, 09:11

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
03 April, 09:05
Serious Vibes[.]

UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
03 April, 08:57
never mind it won't let me post

03 April, 08:55
tried to post this all day. maybe all BS but interesting.

03 April, 08:55
In response UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie to his Publication

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
03 April, 08:53
Sh*t I have personally been "there" (down every rabbit hole I can fine) for Two Years+.... and there are some that have been there for decades... but the "General Public" I know is what you mean when you say "we".... We The People[.]🐸🇺🇸🐸🔔

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
03 April, 08:53
./sync