Nada ... @Nada
03 April, 03:42
Saw VK’s post about the 2011 movie Contagion about a virus outbreak. Never saw it, watched today.

Damn, non-fiction covid foreshadowing by Hollywood.

It’s all there: Social distancing, WHO, CDC, vaccines, OTC remedies attacked, an Anon type figure ridiculed/detained for questioning the narrative and pharamceutical profits.

All there, in plain sight.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
03 April, 03:44
In response Nada ... to his Publication
Sick right?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nada ... @Nada
yessir… also looked up when it was released…a certain 10 yr anniversary…yes, sick
03:47 PM - Apr 03, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Nada in this post can reply
LeLe John @Grace1125
03 April, 09:52
my baby is 9-11-11

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
04 April, 12:56
In response LeLe John to her Publication
Its a great bday!

LeLe John @Grace1125
my baby is 9-11-11

LeLe John @Grace1125
my baby is 9-11-11

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
03 April, 08:53
HMMMM. The "LOCKSTEP" Rockefeller Report that was the BLUEPRINT for the PLANDEMIC was Released in 2010. Does ANYONE Notice a Pattern Here?????

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
03 April, 08:50
We are in discovery mode.

Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
04 April, 12:40
HUNTERS BECOME THE HUNTED OPERATORS READY Q

The Time For Non Believers Is Over. I Told You So. The Time For Non Believers Is Over.

Wake up Neo~! #FakeNews started flipping 3/30/2022 which reduces to 23 Skull & bones~! Tiffany Blue Transition To Greatness.

https://rumble.com/vzm373-...

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
04 April, 07:58
John 9:25
…. that though I was blind…. now I see.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
03 April, 04:14
The cabal wants so desperately to tell you that they are so clever!
Cruel nasty pychopaths

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
03 April, 04:13
oh, the #'s on that release date. lots going on here with this movie