Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
πŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡·πŸ‡Ί This is what the roads of Berlin look like today. Drivers organized a rally of more than 5,000 cars in support of the Russian Federation. Flags of Russia, the USSR and the Airborne Forces flutter on cars.

β€œThere is no end to them,” comments a local resident.
02:03 PM - Apr 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Flying 107 @Flying107
04 April, 04:32
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
I talked to my friend in Germany and he confirmed that this event really happened and it is not an old video.
The small local media is reporting it but the big newspapers are not mentioning it, we know why.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
03 April, 03:28
That is awesome!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Flying 107 @Flying107
03 April, 02:16
I have good friends in Germany and they tell me that the fake news is extremely pro-Ukraine propaganda. Anyone who says something pro-Russia is called a Nazi, so according to him, being unvaccinated is not as bad as being pro-Russia. / I will show him the video and ask if it is described in the german fake news media.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
03 April, 02:17
In response Flying 107 to his Publication
While in fact German government is cooperating with Ukrainian Nazis.