Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Remember when certain people on Twatter accused me of being Jack Dorsey?

That was funny.

It would be cool if they apologized to me for being totally wrong but I find it funny.

These people had “DM groups” and they would talk amongst themselves about who they thought someone was and then they would attack them or try to force them to make a mistake or something.

Plenty of true Patriot Anons would send me screenshots of their DMs.

It will be interesting in the end to find out who these people are and what are their motives for all of this.
12:51 AM - Apr 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
04 April, 01:38
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
God knows intent, many were "labeled" remaining true to You through it all is one battle of many, Christ is key, balance is necessary, in the end, when the veil is lifted, all will be naked, motives will be known.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
03 April, 12:00
What? I missed all that fun! I can't even imagin you being a pedo. Had they not read any of your posts? fooking idiots. DOQ, IS A MUTHAFOOKING PATRIOT.

NUFF FOOKING SAID.

BLESS UP UP DOQ.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
03 April, 11:59
Sometimes, there is no motive, Doc. There's only ignorance.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
03 April, 11:58
l’ego ?🤔la bêtise ? la blague 🤓

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
l’ego ?🤔la bêtise ? la blague 🤓

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
Nana kinda liked your plan to class action sue them for 17$per follower they took from us.
Could we get back all our data as well?

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
03 April, 11:57
DoQ we Trust.

Dorsey SMH!

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
03 April, 11:57
Youre never gonna get apologies. Ive realized this myself after all the shit Ive endured.
Gotta let it go and move on. Dont get stuck.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 April, 11:56
And so then that leads me to think you already know we are going to find out?

How is it that we are going to find out?

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
03 April, 01:07
its incredible what people could do if they used their energy for good.

but then again.. believing in people, God, and plenty of things we cant see [like potential is exactly why we are here

Peace Justice @JusticePeace
03 April, 12:52
Lame