Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
03 April, 12:56
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Click. ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss. Messina @Messina
03 April, 12:05
I was never really a political person. Was always turned off by the meanness of it all!!! Until Trump !!! i’ve been living in the United States for over 40 years. It moved me so much that I applied for citizenship So could vote !! it started a fire inside of me , more than ever !!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
skyways @skyways
03 April, 12:03
Guardians of the Looking Glass

This addendum will discuss the 2030 singularity, events leading up to it and the history of the looking glass artifact.

We encourage that these videos be copied and shared as much as possible.

https://www.youtube.com/ch...

Miss. Messina @Messina
03 April, 12:01
whoa !!!! ❤️❤️🔥

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
02 April, 11:35
There are some Awesome Candidates out there just fired up about saving this Country. JJ had a plan to make politics interesting and I'd say it's working. People are engaged and watching.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
02 April, 11:37
In response Blue Mangoes to her Publication
So amazing to see for sure!

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
02 April, 11:28
No matter how many rallies like these there are since they began in 2015, I am still in awe at the size of the crowds! “There’s never been a movement like this ever before!”