Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
02 April, 07:44
Remember 2012 London Summer Olympics opening ceremony?
Well, different message was sent on Winter Olympics in Sochi, Russia in 2014.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
This was so beautiful, my favorite post here ever! She was in white for the innocence of a child. Jeshua said, and a child will lead them. The symbolism, so uplifting and encouraging.

I've watched the other ones and they are so dark and menacing. The 1992 Openning Ceremony in Barcelona was all about Covid with spike proteins and black goo. No thanks. See second pic- people become a metal spike protein.

I love what Russia has been doing, especially with banning GMOs and not wanting everyone to slip into gender dysphoria mental illness. It's beyond concerning in the U.S. how school children are being damaged.

I've been looking at Real Estate in Russia. Sochi is a beautiful resort town on the Black Sea with moderate year-round temps,
09:01 PM - Apr 02, 2022
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Alcyone 777, click on at the bottom under it