Cob Cob @Colob123
I just posted this to twitter. I am sure my new profile will be nuked momentarily.
04:38 PM - Feb 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by Colob123 in this post can reply
Terri Duncan @gypsynurse74
09 February, 02:36
In response Cob Cob to his Publication
my 5th one was just nuked over a CDC report, from the CDC! lol fluff em, im not going back

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cob Cob @Colob123
09 February, 02:50
In response Terri Duncan to her Publication
I think one of these is DJT so I have been going there and reading.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Destiny YAH @DESTINYYAH
02 February, 04:00
HERE IS WHAT THE PEOPLE THINK OF YOUR FATHER! INCLUDING ME! PLEASE COME BACK NOW!

Followyourheart 777 @Followyourheart777
02 February, 11:18
I've seen lots of people saying Putin was working WITH Trump, against trafficking... so that's not true then?

Quester215 ... @Quester215
02 February, 11:25
In response Followyourheart 777 to her Publication
I heard that the real Putin was arrested over a year ago and we’re seeing a fake Putin in office now....hmmm, sounds familiar.

JustMsMe 2Q2Q @JustMsMe2Q2Q
01 February, 10:43
Yup, unfortunally once the new account gets booted you can not deleted either. With every new account created Twatter will gain more accounts, even if not active, which pushes stocks and advertising numbers back up.
My recommendation would be to not keep creating new accounts. It will only give power to Twatter and make us look like we need them 🤷🏻‍♀️.
Its hard to let go, but once I was canceled I was actually quite relieved to not having to deal with all them trolls. 🇺🇸

Julie Boe @JulieB
01 February, 10:31
Some things are worthy of getting nuked at Twatter.

Diane Labrecque @TEAM_JESUS
01 February, 07:56
Kudos to you two for your courage to TELL IT LIKE IT IS!

Thank God that the Truth IS finally setting the world free!

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
01 February, 07:38
💥💥BOOM...Yep, Say good bye to Twatter again...!
Worth it tho, right?!
Carry on Patriot.. We love you here.❤️

Momma Jen @holdtheline1111
01 February, 07:37
i am going to post this on twitter. Ill avtivate it just to post this..lol

1Pinky Toe Warrior @1Pinky_Toe
01 February, 07:34
The buffering is crazy I could handle watch

Chrissy Marie @Luckymozy
01 February, 07:10
you gotta put a RING on that girs finger! you guys are a great couple!

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
01 February, 06:56
We've all pretty much knew that..the old man can't keep his hands off kids..

Joanie Miller @JoJoMill
01 February, 06:51
I`m not surprise about Biden one bit! After seeing the Evilness in our country, just make me sick. Save the Children!!!!! Give yourself up cause We know who you are! Your time is running out!

Sarah DBURG @FLSouthernBell
01 February, 06:47
I'll drop it over there too.

Jennifer Harlin @JennyHarlin454545
01 February, 06:39
they are such a beautiful family inside and out♥️♥️♥️♥️

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
01 February, 06:25
joe and hunter.....guarenteed strikes.....

Que Rhymetime @QRhymeTime
01 February, 06:16
Hunter becomes the hunted!!!!

Seekin Thetruth @terrydale60
01 February, 06:03
SHE SAYS AG BARR!!!! HE is a WHITEHAT

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
01 February, 05:43
I love it - Never stop fighting.

Tina Thayer @TinaMarie462
01 February, 05:40
Got banned and account deleted from twitter. I say good bye twitter and good riddance! Censorship at it's finest! 😒

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
01 February, 05:44
In response Tina Thayer to her Publication
Join the club.

Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
01 February, 05:29
Anybody else cringe when Don Jr addresses Kimberly as "Baby" ?

Cathy Ross @CathyR
01 February, 06:27
In response Save the Children to her Publication
When she gets up to speak at the rallies... I mute.

Ohio Patriots @OhioPatriots
02 February, 09:06
In response Save the Children to her Publication
no way. thats Love, baby. 😁😉

Hidden Knowledge @HiddenKnolwedge
01 February, 05:22
Trump said: "We Haven't Finished Yet!"

View here: https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Victorious Republic @IndyRudy1
01 February, 05:20
Good post keep it up good work expose expose!

FlyGuy Patriot @FlyGuyPatriot
01 February, 05:20
Gotta love Don Jr for sending it with zero "f's" given!

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
01 February, 05:13
Here we go folks!

Renny Gilliland @HornedTiger
01 February, 05:09
They'll shrug it off as an attack from our side. What will make people listen? Twitter zapped me four times and I refuse to sign up again. SCREW TWITTER. Ignore them and Twitter will die.

Hope IsNotCrazy @Birdy1052014
01 February, 05:06
ive been looking to get nuked
maybe i will post it as well

Renny Gilliland @HornedTiger
01 February, 05:07
In response Hope IsNotCrazy to his Publication
DO IT!