Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 April, 05:09
Take a wild guess what I will be doing at some point this week.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL @LibertyNJustice4All
Release/Switch on Mother GAIA's majestic/FREE TESLA energy, so that WE THE PEOPLE don't have to pay anymore of these cabal sick games...💡 I know we can just simply walkaway & not give a dime to these corrupt systems & claim our sovereign rights to free energy at home etc, but not everyone is fearless enough (like I've taken) to end their sick games, due to the programming that pwr will be shutoff etc if we don't pay, w/c is all fear tactic game, just like w/ IRS & mortgages. When Free energy never went away, just manipulated Earth's history & her crystalline structures/meridian pts purpose WW w/ lies. Not everyone in the 3rd world/even here can see that Mother Earth & they (individually), create the energy together to pwr up the grid's magnetic/Free energy, and that alone should entirely suffice that one is powerful enough to take their SOUL/Source pwr (fr w/in) & freedom back.🙏🦁✨
05:35 PM - Apr 02, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LibertyNJustice4All in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL, click on at the bottom under it