Meta Mettle @MetaMettle
Sometimes God holds you back temporarily until the road is safe and clear to continue. Be thankful for the stall.
04:06 PM - Feb 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by MetaMettle in this post can reply
Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
02 February, 04:58
In response Meta Mettle to his Publication
I saw this a few hours ago. I've been holding it here on my computer to tell you how much this image meant to me today. This morning about 4:15 AM CST, I woke up from a disturbing dream. I was a drummer (my husband actually is) on a party boat. I had been playing the drums when I noticed the water seeping up above my ankles. The boat was sinking. I grabbed something that I knew would float, and suddenly I and many others were floating on the surface of the water. I woke up not knowing whether I had been rescued or not. When I saw your post, I knew I had! Thank you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
02 February, 12:45
In Jesus Name Amen! πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
02 February, 12:43
The bends are straightening Now. Hold On. You are Safe, Keep Being Brave. God Loves You So Very Much. I Love You So Very Much and I am grateful to be here with You Now. β€οΈπŸ™βœοΈ