Allison Murphy @All4Truth
Part 4
Remember in order to find truth you must pull away the lies to see what you are left with however small is the TRUTH. Do we have a Source/Creator? We must. This matrix or as the CIA says holographic reality which further enforces that we are electrical beings. We literally put out energy from our hearts/body. If someone has a heart attack we administer electricity to get it beating again. What song were Christians taught? This little light of mine. That light is you – you are electric. For fun Sia sings in Unstoppable “I’m so powerful, I don’t need batteries to play”.Is it coming together yet?
We are given a choice of what we want to be, no one said it would be easy. Each and every Religion (over 4,000) all rotate upon the same basis just worded differently. Do unto other’s; Harm thee none; Karmic what you put out is what comes back to you–all the SAME meaning. When you overcome the cognitive dissonance you realize that you never chose a religion.
11:57 AM - Apr 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by All4Truth in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Allison Murphy, click on at the bottom under it