EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
Christmas and Easter are pagan holidays that celebrate pagan gods, not the son of God. I grew up believing it was all about a Jesus until I dug & scratched & listened to the truth. Took me a while. I was indoctrinated into the rituals, like so many others. They were good times. We got so much stuff. When actual devil worshipping, khazarian created corporations take over everything and you're brought up in that system, what else are you to think? The Great Awakening involves so much more than arresting people for Treason and pedophilia, It requires getting closer to God and doing God things in God ways. A lot of people don't want to do that. It requires change and unlearning and Learning so much more than they ever thought. They don't want to do away with their 'traditions", thats just too much and too far which, is one of the main reasons we are exactly where we are.

Matthew 7:14
But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.
11:33 AM - Apr 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by GaDawg in this post can reply
Native Patriot @Native_Patriot
02 April, 11:49
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
Well said.🙏💞 I grew up not celebrating anything except birthdays. My dad (RIP) knew better and taught us abt the pagan system behind “religious holidays”. I think thats why all my life it has been easy to discern truth from lies. So when Q hit it was all on point & seeing a mass amount of ppl breaking free has been a real joy to watch. This is the greatest movement ever to witness, glad to be apart of it with so many Patriots/Anons! ❤️🤍💙 WWGOWGA🐸💚🐸💚🐸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
02 April, 12:02
In response Native Patriot to her Publication
ThankQ. Amein and Hallelujah! Your father was a wise man. This movement really is the greatest truth movement in my lifetime to reach the maximum amount people in the shortest amount of time. All praise and Glory to God. Thank you for your input. God Bless 🙏❤🙏

Numbers 6:24-26

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396