Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
01 April, 03:24
When sick I tend to research darker stuff. Is it the parasite?
Ivermectin already kickin in.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SSG Cue @SSGQ
Hey brother. This is something you might want to look into. It's a living document. I developed it with IET and Sharkman 6 months ago. My wife and I have been on it for 6 months. It cured my wife's anxiety, depression, IBS, eczema, and has helped her fibromyalgia. But yes, parasites cause our ailments...even cancer. These meds can cure cancer...but it's more than just Ivermectin. We combine both avermectins and bendazoles for broad spectrum coverage.

https://t.me/SSG_Cue/18572
02:23 AM - Apr 02, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SSGQ in this post can reply
Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
06 April, 01:22
In response SSG Cue to his Publication
I glanced at your protocol pdf. No to mineral oil. Our bodies were not meant to digest petroleum products. It’s not a food or from a food source. The FDA allows the use of it in food dyes, make-up, lotions, and my body chemistry immediately flips out with even a tiny bit of petroleum based food dyes like Red dye 40 and many others. It’s cheap so follow the lobbyists and money. No vapor rub, no artificial colors, ingredients or any other cheap ingredients that the FDA approved.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396