Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
01 April, 10:57

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
01 April, 11:08
In response Andrew Zebrun III to his Publication
Edgar Cayce's Prophecies were pretty much always validated. This is a good thing!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
Tell me about it, I am mostly Russian, my dad's parents left t here in 1905. The kicker for me was researching all this stuff I hear the Earth can be called Gaia Sofia. My Russian grandma's name, Sofia. I found this old painting at a garage sale & made a meme. Or did it find me?
01:53 AM - Apr 02, 2022
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AndrewZebrunIII in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
02 April, 02:11
In response Andrew Zebrun III to his Publication
Both individually and together are just words for the Divine Feminine. It probably found you. Hang on to it. I like what Putin is doing keeping out Monsanto, especially. I have a good feeling Putin 2 was brought in to do good things. I read the first one was arrested and executed in late 2010 early 2011 and Putin 2 came along soon after.