r363l l10n @r363ll10n
🔴Mr. Hillier has surrendered himself to the Ottawa Police to respond to charges related to the Freedom Convoy. Watch his brief statement in front of the Ottawa Police station.

Here’s a link to his press release here: https://www.randyhilliermp...
12:26 AM - Apr 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
Terri Dahl @TerriD
02 April, 01:04
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
OPP need an Invetigation & FULL AUDIT, please!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
02 April, 11:31
Again just like Australia, it's the SPIN-DOCTORS who need to prove their innocence ... not the People - God Bless you Mr. Hillier!
Many prayers for your endeavor with these courts.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
02 April, 01:41

Peachy 445 donated @Peachy445
02 April, 01:12
Trudeau visted our small town this week to visit a residential school site ..this was my favorite meme lol

Sandy Mack @TruePatriotLove
02 April, 12:57
trudeau is rounding up and silencing all opposition against him.....citizens, journalists, politicians....the kind of thing you would expect a dictator to do!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 April, 12:51
My Canadian fren that I got out last year before things closed down, says Canadians are really suffering, and they, he said didnt even have the benefit of the great time we enjoyed while Pres. Trump showed us how wonderful our economy and country could be. 🙏😇