Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
01 April, 11:00
Will pop off and on here but won't be on as much as I used to until I'm feeling better. In addition to healing from pulled muscles around my ribs, and a cracked rib that is still in the process of healing, I now am battling seasonal allergies that makes me feel tired and like I'm walking in a fog, with sneezing and sometimes feeling cold. Have gone back to taking local honey and organic Ceylon cinnamon for that. Also taking black elderberry syrup and colloidal silver, plus my normal supplements. Have upped the intake of collagen too, which is great for your "innards." Ha! Lots of water also and hot tea.

Why am I sharing personal info on there, you might ask... Well, it's because I believe we can learn from each other. Have already gotten some great info from great patriots on here. (Thanks, again!!)

Tip: If you ever pull muscles around ribs, don't sleep on your side. Otherwise, it feels like a torture when you get up. Have started sleeping in a recliner, and that helps a lot!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
01 April, 11:03
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Because I don't believe in just letting "stuff" get to you, I went to the gym today and walked very slowly on the treadmill for about 30 minutes. It's important to breathe on purpose... On-purpose deep breaths... If you're battling stuff, you, too, will get through it!! Prayers!!🙏❤️😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wolfe Watcher @Wolfewatcher45
01 April, 11:30
I recently saw a post here about the change to a molecule before and after prayer for it…the results were amazing. So while I haven’t researched the validity of the post, I need no validation to know that prayer is powerful and God is great. Please join me in praying for Sam’s continued healing. Sending love and will continue to p pray for you Sam…keep that attitude up and let me know if you need a boost ❤️

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
01 April, 11:39
In response Wolfe Watcher to her Publication
You are so sweet, Wolfe! Thank you!!❤️🙏 Actually, I went to a healing service Sunday night, and some were healed, but not me. 😐 I think when that happens, God is leading me to find other ways to heal, like taking the right supplements, etc., to be able to tell others who might need that info also. And if I had been healed already supernaturally, I never would've written this post, and then never would've learned about some really neat new ways to heal from you!! Grateful!! Jesus is with me, so all is well! Healing in His way, in His timing. I appreciate your prayers, and would not mind having supernatural healing anyway. 😁 "By His stripes, I am healed."

01 April, 11:55
I too have had a health journey that I’m still on…I replied to someone else’s post recently with an overview if you’re curious. I have no proof, but I have faith that selfless prayer = love and love = God and that’s what this world needs right now to rebalance andovercome these great challenges we all seem to be facing in our own ways. sending you loving vibes and prayers for a healing restful night.

and sorry to post again but forgot to say how much your philosophy about facing challanges spoke to me. so comforting to have someone else talk my language. life is hard but so few refuse to look for the silver lining or try to learn the lesson from the message. ❤️❤️
12:00 AM - Apr 02, 2022
In response Wolfe Watcher to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Wolfewatcher45 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Wolfe Watcher, click on at the bottom under it