Kim Runner @kimrunner
Above & Beyond - Flow State (Continuous Mix) | Full Album Visualiser HD - YouTube

Buy/stream 'Flow State': https://Anjunabeats.lnk.to/ABFSYoListen to the 'Flow State' continuous mix: https://youtu.be/CNfmij_Cpq8Follow the 'Flow State' play...

11:11 PM - Apr 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
13 April, 10:52
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
love this. i’ve listened to the album since Q first dropped it - usually when i can’t sleep. So beautiful and necessary to restore the mind and soul.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
13 April, 10:40
😘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
13 April, 10:11
Been listing to them all day. I feel it coming.

Annabel Right @Sparky100
02 April, 02:03
just listened to this today. synchronicity. news not good in the UK at the moment. talking about a global WHO medical plan. so needed to escape with this. thankful that Q recommended it. has been soothing.

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
02 April, 12:51
HEAL

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
02 April, 11:43
Thank you Kim - you always bring the best - love this!

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
02 April, 11:45
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Thanks, Laurel!
Glad you enjoy it...i do as well thanks to a Q drop :)

Morris Light donated @HiVibes
02 April, 10:44
I remmeber when this Q post came out. So soothing ! Thank you Kim i need this in my life right now.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 April, 12:48
When Nana pulls from my heart brain, this symbol turning is what I see.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
02 April, 12:36
Love this one! Thanks! ❤️

LADY QF THE LAKE @LadyQfTheLake
01 April, 11:27
So calming 🤗

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
01 April, 11:23
there is also a Standing YT Q Drop with a Single "ring"...🤔

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
01 April, 11:24
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
The Q drop is one song and this one is the full album :)