TxGirl4Trump -UM @TexasGirl4Trump
Who knew this? Becauae, I did not! 🧐🤦‍♀️
👇👇👇
'Prince Andrew’s ex-lover Lady Victoria Hervey claims that the late convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein knew about 9/11 before it happened, and even suggests that the attacks on 9/11 were an inside job.

According to her, not only did Epstein know about the September 11th attacks on the Twin Towers before they happened, but he even allegedly bought plane tickets “as souvenirs” of the horrifying and heartbreaking national tragedy.'

“Regarding 9/11 which I’ll touch more on tomorrow, I have a story that connects it to Epstein,” she wrote on the social media platform. “As in he knew it was going to happen and so did his close circle. They even bought plane tickets as souvenirs and never got on the planes. This is a whole new level of Sick.”

https://t.me/familyman2018...
04:22 PM - Apr 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply
Doug Anger @moola
01 April, 05:15
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Much of my Brothers knew and some know

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
01 April, 05:10

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sue Briggs @SueB369
01 April, 05:00
Seems like we are reaching the flood point.

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
01 April, 04:34
OK, So, If she TRUTh, but never reported it, what does that her? Asking for a friend……

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
01 April, 05:23
In response Little jo59 to her Publication
She may have been one of the Epstein Whistleblowers and had to stay quiet until now. It seems The White Hats have a specific date that they want I fo to be leaked. They know Anons will make it NEWS!! 😂☺️

I had no clue Epstein had a ticket and knew that 9/11 was going to happen. 😬