Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
It's good to share infos accumulated trough years of reading/watching "conspiracy theories". I always felt that all "conspiracy theories" could fit in one True theory. It's like a 17000 pieces puzzle waiting to be put together. I feel we're Collectively getting closer of solving that giant puzzle.
04:12 PM - Apr 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
round em up head em out @lovemesomecowboys
02 April, 03:00
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Is it true the internet will become a clean slate? I have had only 1 cell phone number, and a couple of alias', I just found out someone has attached 6 phone numbers to my name, and about 15 alias's because they couldn't fricken spell my name right. I have had numerous addresses in states I have never lived in and and I wondered why I was not getting hired. That sucks for me I guess. I am not sure what to do. I am going to run a background check on myself and find out the issues, then hire a private investigator, maybe a lawyer. My supposed associated are people I don't even know. So tell me how this is fair. Whoever this person is they live in Florida. Probably an immigrant. I need their stain off my name.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
01 April, 07:06
Our Collective Consciousness is the filter that will sort everything out. Might take a few years to get through all the sediment tho.

Bring on the conspiracy theories!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
01 April, 06:32
Well said!

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
01 April, 06:30
where are we all going to cement ours puzzle pieces together?

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
01 April, 06:31
In response Exploration Gematria to his Publication
Have no idea.

Neanderthal S27 @s27
01 April, 05:15

Herman Bomiller @Hermanbomiller
01 April, 04:58
In early 2020 when I learned all their wicked ways, I likened it it to a siamese tripletts octopus. 😂

Only followers of this user (Gapatriot3) can see their posts

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
01 April, 04:23
In response Lo - Georgia Patriot to her Publication
😂

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
01 April, 04:20
🧩💖

Just Diana @Diana19
01 April, 04:19
Well it's either gonna fall into place or as a collective we are all gonna have exploded heads ONE massive 💥

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
01 April, 04:16
3/4th of what I know to be fact/true now I mocked and laughed about 10 years ago. But It all came together when I saw HWB,Clinton,W Bush and Hussein as all criminals working together both sides: 9/11,BHO fraud, stolen 2012 election, then PEDO wood and Disney and Khazarian mafia

Herman Bomiller @Hermanbomiller
01 April, 05:00
In response Marc Lawson to his Publication
Fall of Cabal series was my final awakening moment. I thought a friend who had told me about the grossness they do back in 2016 and I thought she had flipped her lid. Now I know better.