Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
01 April, 03:24
When sick I tend to research darker stuff. Is it the parasite?
Ivermectin already kickin in.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
01 April, 03:32
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Come back to the light! I rabbit holed the darkness long enough. My heart couldn't take it then and it damn sure cannot take it now. It took me a long time to heal from the darkness. I never want to go back. Ever. Sending good vibes to you VK, we need light!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Feeling better and trying to understand what I just went thru. Could it be as simple as Ivermectin? Actually gives me more hope.
03:35 PM - Apr 01, 2022
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Silver Cat @silvercat
01 April, 06:15
Yes, it is that simple. The iver and sunshine are very cool! Black seed oil is very good, as well, and get some oregano oil capsules; good ones here: https://www.healthrangerst...

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
01 April, 04:06
Wouldnt that be nice.. 🙏🏻

Donna Howard @DeHowie
01 April, 03:50
I'd think pain and sickness lower frequencies for sure. Don't deficiencies in the body of vitamins also make it not work like it should? Seems to me something alters what signals the brain receives and is able to transmit. I'll be glad when the answer is readily available.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
01 April, 03:38
It is honestly as simple as Ivermectin ;) Hubs and I both got flu like symptoms in January, both started Ivermectin asap, within 36 hours we were brand dang new :) I hope you shake whatever got a hold of you. I do believe that Iver is the CURE for much.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
01 April, 03:43
Maybe a black eye club cure.

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
01 April, 03:54
Including cancer and a “host” of other diseases…