Only people mentioned by TrQthPQtrIQt17 in this post can reply
Just Diana @Diana19
01 April, 03:44
In response TrQth PQtriQt17~Z to her Publication
WE be passed ready, WE are chompin at the bit, WE can't do much until WE know which project to work on first. But I sure am doing a lot of visualizing. And that's the first step to manifesting! It would be nice to have some idea of what the truth is so that WE won't make the same mistakes over again? yes ? WE have a pretty good understanding about Mockingbird and any of us that are still watching MSM, needs a swift kick in the rumpus. Soon as Trump knows he's got no more penalty time outs and the lot lizards and the sewer rats are all disposed of properly, WE shud be good to get the action going down. I am tired of the drips, I need one healthy trickle then I can kick my horse and say C'mon we got a country to clean up! My thoughts anyway..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
Ready!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
Ready!!!

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
01 April, 03:43
la vice présidente ?🤓la blague ! beau poisson 🤣