Rut Row its Kevin™ @kevinjbuttner
01 April, 01:25
WHERE ELITES SACRIFICE CHILDREN UNDERGROUND...

"Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them."
Eph 5:11 ESV #wwg1wga #GodWins #JesusSaves️️ #NCSWIC #SaveTheChildren

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Trigger Warning.

This goes with the above video.
01:47 PM - Apr 01, 2022
In response Rut Row its Kevin™ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
03 April, 07:38
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
we will NEVER be de-sensitized to this.
EVER.

those who know can’t sleep.

ps- if there are children who need help, love, and a home, my door is open ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
02 April, 11:40
#SaveTheChildren eradicate pedophilia & pedovores

Law & Physics @physics171
01 April, 11:18
HAMPSTEAD CHILDREN(VICTIMS OF SATANIC RIRUAL ABUSE.

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Teresa
https://www.bitchute.com/v...

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
01 April, 10:46
11:11 vibin’ VK!!!

Deena Gee @DeenaGee
01 April, 09:30
I’m crying. These poor children. Please God please stop this evil.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
01 April, 08:58
How is she still alive if they violate her constantly with a plastic willie so it hurts? Did I miss something?

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
01 April, 07:55
Regarding the above video: TOTAL BULLSHIT ALERT! This is a small opera theater in Ragusa, Sicily. The COMPLETE FRAUD Timothy Charles Holmseth posted it on his Bitchute channel, THE_HIGH_COMMAND. He is the liar extraordinaire who claimed that this is where the elites sacrifice children.
See the truth here:
https://www.tripadvisor.co...

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
01 April, 09:05
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
I don't know what to make of that guy, but the noble family that owned it were not good people. Why would you hide an 'opera theater' and why does an opera theater need an alter that is hidden in a cupboard?

01 April, 07:54
Regarding the above video: TOTAL BULLSHIT ALERT! This is a small opera theater in Ragusa, Sicily. The COMPLETE FRAUD Timothy Charles Holmseth posted it on his Bitchute channel, THE_HIGH_COMMAND. He is the liar extraordinaire who claimed that this is where the elites sacrifice children.
See the truth here:

01 April, 07:53
Regarding the above video: TOTAL BULLSHIT ALERT! This is a small opera theater in Ragusa, Sicily. The TOTAL FRAUD Timothy Charles Holmseth posted it on his Bitchute channel, THE_HIGH_COMMAND. He is the liar extraordinaire who claimed that this is where the elites sacrifice children.
See the truth here:

JustWantTrump Back @BxAnon
01 April, 07:46
😭

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
01 April, 07:22
What Will happen to all the children that were raised in this sick evil cult ?

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
01 April, 07:22
I remember watching these videos years back. I believe this may be the one the ‘father’ said the Mom brainwashed these children. When I was a Rape Crisis counselor, we were trained to always believe children, unless something proves otherwise. Children do not tend to make up some elaborate sexual stories.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
01 April, 06:10
Several double timestamps in video- this is just one- couldn’t go back to find others- don’t want to hear anymore- too helpless

NoMoreCrap WWG1WGA @reset
01 April, 05:31

TruthIs MyPath donated @TruthIsMyPath
01 April, 05:10
lts all very horrible/disgusting and i used to get really angry about this stuff and i thought this would trigger me but maybe im already on another timeline where this doesnt happen anymore.

I am What I am @OfLight
01 April, 04:47
Dear Father in Heaven help us quicken the time line in saving these children... may we send them protection and healing now and always

PirateQueen 888 @PirateQueen88
01 April, 04:32
Makes me think if The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe👀

Angie Mac @AngieMac
02 April, 10:25
In response PirateQueen 888 to her Publication
I was thinking the same thing 😳. CS Lewis became a Christian, but supposedly Bono is a Christian too….

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Tina Howell @Peaceisourprize
01 April, 04:24
Damned to Hell for eternity is too good for those that abuse children, disabled, or elderly,

arba happihr @arba
01 April, 04:18
I remember listening to these children many years ago.
I felt for them.
Sicko Dad.

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
01 April, 03:43
😭💔 This is so fooking sad!!! 😭💔 This breaks my heart for these helpless, innocent children. oh God, 🙏 Please wrap your arms around these children! This makes me scream to God, WHY ?!?! This is the hardest part during the Great Awakening, why does God allow these sick, disgusting fookers to do this? 🤮 FUCK [them]! I am an empath so, I feel this little girl... it makes me cry 😭💔. God, I just want to hug her... I mean what has happened to her since this video? I think, is she ok now? Oh God, I 🙏pray🙏 so! Was justice served? My mind just goes on & on ... oh God, why? God, Please save the children! 🙏

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
01 April, 03:41
💔💔💔ITS HEARTBREAKING, they destroy the innocence of these precious souls. O Lord please help these little ones to heal and give us the courage not to stop fighting for them ever In Jesus Name Amen.

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
01 April, 03:40
I saw this same girl in another video with her brother. It is so heart breaking. Their father had them cut babies in a sacrifice. They think this is completely normal daily activities. When I first saw these videos I was crying everyday for three months straight. I was a full time worker and then I went to part time because of the stress I went through.

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
01 April, 03:34
This makes me so fricken mad! Those poor children. So thankful for Q and the alliance for discovering this and putting an end to this horror. I never realized the magnitude of the evil in this world before President Trump turned on our awareness of what was going on around us. Bless you all!

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
01 April, 03:33
Hell. awaits.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
01 April, 03:30
IT'S FOOKING TIME!!! How damaged is this poor child :( She talks like it is normal every day life for her :( [they] need to all stop breathing. Yesterday. I'm not even violent but I think I could beat them to a bloody pulp.

Only followers of this user (SweetTinTexas) can see their posts

Stella Bella @NasNas
01 April, 03:25
😭

Sovereign Follower _Z_ @GrinBoy
01 April, 03:17
May God help them.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
01 April, 03:16
That child is not lying
what a survivor
Are we animals or humans?

MvA_r @MvA_r
01 April, 03:21
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
What animal is observed to show similar behaviour?