Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
Neither Deba or Ackea had ever been off world before and Kould and Nackendara, as well as Khom, had only been off world ages ago when they completed a small tour around Arca's moons. A sort of holiday celebration of a vaguely remembered event that used to happen on Arca when they still celebrated the anniversary of their moons days of creation, that they witnessed in long ago happier times.
09:46 AM - Apr 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by Nackendara in this post can reply
Chill Bite @Chillbite
01 April, 12:22
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
I’m sorry I mistakenly went to edit the wrong comment and inadvertently deleted your and my comment... You were saying about how hard it was to blend that picture of you and put in this sci-fi coat, and I know which awesome picture of you you are talking about! You’re so beautiful!
Yayyyyy for you and your Star Rangers!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
01 April, 02:26
In response Chill Bite to his Publication
I'm just writing the book. Me actually playing the part is kinda weird. But that character is me 100%.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chill Bite @Chillbite
01 April, 12:14
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
Too COOL Sweets!! I LOVE that you are featuring Star Rangers!! And so pictorially awesome as well!! OMG, you are the greatest!!