Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
01 April, 12:40
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
👏🙂Welcome to the fold! I still don't understand all that I see on here, but what I DO understand is the genuine love, support and understanding between all the Patriots here, plus I learn something new every day! I am challenged each day when I read something that I don't know about, to research it for myself., then I pass that which I have found on to another and so on......challenging THEM to research further for themselves. Ripples on the water. No such thing as a stupid question!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
31 March, 11:13
ok Miss Kim i will bite....

help... did my best from a screen shot of a Mr. Pool tweet by way of ms. Ser...

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
31 March, 11:30
In response manny iamdjanggo to his Publication
I have the video saved. I can share it if you need it.
do you have questions about it?

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
31 March, 11:10
I am always amazed at the anons who post that they are tired, frustrated, broke, sad, heavy-hearted!

WOW!

of course the support pours in! so much love.

my spiritual counselor said,

“when you ask for help from someone, it isnt fooking about you! Its actually you giving someone the opportunity to feel good about themselves”.

I said “ so do you feel good about yourself everytime I come in here?” 🤷‍♀️

🤣🤣🤣🤣

asking for help is two people connecting & working parallel

its all about the 8 🥰

Jersey K_Y117 @Cintia_117
31 March, 11:06
This os awesome and so true!! Thank you Kim! 🤍✨

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
31 March, 11:05
sent you a dm

The Belfast Danimal @BelfastDanimal
31 March, 11:05
Oh my, that’s too good!

31 March, 11:12
In response The Belfast Danimal to his Publication
Hi BD!
It's great to see you here.
Hope you and your parents are well.

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
31 March, 11:04
I asked for help 2 decodes ago

I always ask for help
nobody cares

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
31 March, 11:11
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
wish i knew how to... i merely read and look at patterns (if that makes any sense...

31 March, 11:25
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
People do care.
I care and Love you, L!

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
31 March, 11:01
đź’–

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
31 March, 10:45

31 March, 10:47
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
lol...fine!
you do you, but I'm here for you!

Helen VP Patton @Deep6GoingDown
31 March, 10:43
I really needed to hear that.

Yester Vue @realyestervue
31 March, 10:43
…pray first...