Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
31 March, 05:33

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dennisse Lisseth @DennisseLisseth
Look at how elaborate this is and yet we are to believe that indoor plumbing and cars didn’t exist back then.
Every time I see elaborate, old architecture, it makes me feel and believe that our ancestors lived in the Jetsons era and we’re living in the Flinstones era.
I really do believe that our ancestors had high technology and the deep state re-wrote history so that we believe the opposite.
07:05 PM - Mar 31, 2022
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DennisseLisseth in this post can reply
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
01 April, 03:45
In response Dennisse Lisseth to her Publication
D EVOLUTION .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
31 March, 07:29
In response Dennisse Lisseth to her Publication
That's what happened.
Tech has been hidden from us.
Archaeologists have found old batteries made from clay jars, that go back millenia.
Heiroglyphics depict people holding computer tablets.
If you haven't seen Ewaranon's video series, he delves deep into old world architecture, giant trees, flat earth, hidden tech, and much more. There are two -- The Lost History of Flat Earth, and What on Earth Happened. On Bitchute & Youtube.

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
31 March, 08:23
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication