Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
I feel like I'm in AnonUp School daily. Learning a lot when I show up for class😁 .

Classes include:
Philosophy class
Psychology class
Science class
Economics class
Religion/Theology class
Computer class
Government class
World Geopolitical class
Geography class
Gematria (math) class

Hope there are no tests before we graduate, hope it's open book😉, but not sure I want to graduate from this special school just yet. I don't think we'll be taking a spring/summer break

Here's to ALLLLLL the great teachers here☺️
03:41 PM - Mar 31, 2022
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
26 July, 03:48
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
yep - the 2 year old dealing with parental units that toss out: checkers, chess, backgammon, chinese checkers, yahtzee, battleship, monopoly, candyland, clue, etc etc for us to teeth on if were still breathing

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
01 April, 11:37
Me Too!!
I have learned more in the past 5 years than my entire education gave me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
01 April, 11:13
There are definitely a lot of brilliant educators on AU! Thank you all for your enlightenment! 💖

Bee Bee @BxAx17
01 April, 05:07
Ive learned more in a year and a bit here than all the years in [their] schools
About a lot of things
Most of all about myself
I love AU❤️
I love AU students😊❤️

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
01 April, 02:16
Had a dream decades ago, still clear... I had discovered and infiltrated a secret school of learning (oddly only men could attend), I disguised myself as one ... it was incredible, so much hidden knowledge, everything I was seeking, they found out I was a woman and was kicked out.

Mainly_ Amy @MainlyAmy
01 April, 12:45
My sentiments, exactly!!! 😂❤️

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Miss. Messina @Messina
01 April, 12:14
Speaking of taking a class I just realized we are supposed to verify our account here on AU , with a short video, and validate with either an ID/ Passprt . Has everyone else done that on this platform? Also how do I accept when I’m asked or allow patriots who want to follow me ? This is one area I’m not good at .

01 April, 11:23
In response Miss. Messina to her Publication
Is this something new because I have never heard that. If you want to follow someone click on their profile name & it takes you to their profile, up in right hand corner it says follow or just hover over their profile name & you can see the follow.

TruthAlways Good @TruthAlwaysGood
01 April, 12:13
Was thinking the same tonight! Starting kindergarten at age 71, but need to learn anew! We have to totally redo our education system for the better. So exciting! Wow. My profile statement is more accurate than ever, quoting my Granny: "I don't understand all I know about it!". Yep. Time for the major Rewrite!

Only followers of this user (SusyCaz) can see their posts

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
31 March, 07:25
100% truth right there.

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
31 March, 07:20
Well said and completely agree! 😉😳

Royal Raven @Royalraven
31 March, 06:27
So much to learn especially when all the deception is removed!

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
31 March, 06:02
:) SO True! I have always called it #EarthSchool 😎

31 March, 06:38
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
Earth school, like it

Jlee Lee @Loveurlife
31 March, 05:54
I love it! This is so true. I have always been open to seeing things and AU has taught me much during my time here.

Diana Kennedy @Kennedbd
31 March, 05:52
As a 65 year old woman i never dreamed i would be studying so many topics extensively and actually enjoy doing it!

31 March, 06:40
In response Diana Kennedy to her Publication
same age here! have learned much more than in HS or college, well, should say learned everything was/is upside down

Miss. Messina @Messina
31 March, 05:48
Love Love Love this !!!!!

Richie Richard @Richie
31 March, 05:48
Plus carpentry and gardening as well.

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
31 March, 05:28
Check this out

1 hour 17 minutes

https://youtu.be/ExY6ytfi0...

Its amazing, recommend watching the entire thing in one sitting
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
31 March, 04:52
even with forgetting ethics as someone has pointed out. This is the besf post ive ever seen! time for some School House Rock Patriots🙏❤️🇺🇸🙅

31 March, 04:59
In response DIGITAL SQLDIER to his Publication
Free tuition with no debt, who needs college right? I just got thinking about it this AM as I come here with my coffee and start reading what is going on & what is happening, what is new. Everyone here is a teacher of something right?

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
31 March, 04:47

DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
31 March, 04:53
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
thats freakin hilarious 😂😂😂

Redbird 4Texas @Redbird4Texas
31 March, 04:44
Yes! I feel the same way. I learn so much on here every day.

31 March, 04:51
In response Redbird 4Texas to her Publication
and FREE tuition with no debt! Take a break whenever you want, take where ever you go

I am What I am @OfLight
31 March, 04:36
Completely agree.. I have studied more and delved deeper into these search's then any time I was in school or left on my own... loving it.. Now to remember it all and retain it.

31 March, 04:53
In response I am What I am to her Publication
Well, the teachers here encourage sharing our notes LOL

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
31 March, 04:34
Lol, so true. When do we graduate? :)

31 March, 05:10
In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication
😅After midterms?
Hope it's only on one subject or I'm doomed

Miss. Messina @Messina
31 March, 05:51
In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication
haha 😉

Erin Believe @ErinBelieve777
31 March, 04:33
So true😂

31 March, 05:09
In response Erin Believe to her Publication
😅Hopefully there won't be any midterm exams
If there is, hope the teachers give us heads up!

Jon Neville @jonnevi
31 March, 04:32
you forgot Ethics?

31 March, 05:07
In response Jon Neville to his Publication
Yes please add more!

Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
31 March, 04:09
and Medical school too!

31 March, 04:56
In response Axiom8 Patriot to her Publication
Yes for sure...guess you could loop that into science class sorta, but ur right!
Feel free to add more, I left out a lot

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
31 March, 04:02
Exactly this Mare Qay - with you 100%. 😍 So well said.

31 March, 05:06
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
Makes going to school so enjoyable
You never know what you'll learn tomorrow

31 March, 03:46
Forgot all about meteorology class!!!!! Important to know about the weather too!

I am What I am @OfLight
31 March, 04:37
also Astrology, chakras , vibes so all metaphysical as well!

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
31 March, 03:46