Doq Holliday @doqholliday
31 March, 01:07
If you knew satan himself was the one that was controlling the US tax system, would you give him your money?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM @TexasGirl4Trump
Good Point!

No. Since he is the one, again this year I am not donating to the corrupt IRS!
01:08 PM - Mar 31, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply
Kristi Pizillo @Pizmama5
31 March, 05:15
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
I’d love to know how you do this. We owe so much and I don’t want to pay.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Treciak @scifiwriter
31 March, 08:35
In response Kristi Pizillo to her Publication
I stopped paying two years ago. The word I got is that it's a voluntary system and there's a video of a politician admitting that. You only have to pay if you file a return and sign it. The last return I signed was 2019, and I had a balance due of $1600. The IRS tried to collect the balance by deducting 20% of my monthly SS check in December, but they stopped taking it since the next month. That means someone put a stop to it and from what I hear, the IRS will close ship for good in May. There are videos on Telegram showing the Treasury building closed and undergoing renovations. Also the Fed building. The Federal Reserve will close shop in September.