SILENT MAJORITY NO MORE
BE LOUD - YOU HAVE A VOICE
Q
12:19 PM - Mar 31, 2022
Only people mentioned by LMickeyD in this post can reply
Susan Cue @Susan_Q
31 March, 03:54
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
I’ve been boycotting Disney since 1994 when the Lion King came out and I read that you could slow the movie down and see the word “sex” in it. A subliminal message for the children. I took our tape and tried it and saw it. That was it for me. My family laughs at me, but I haven’t given Disney a cent since then.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
31 March, 03:26
Got rid of every disney movie I owned and every movie with a pedo in it..cabinet is bare.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
31 March, 02:58

Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
31 March, 02:57
Today is the last day of disney's financial quarter. If you cancel by the end of today, come May when they disclose their financial position we can show them the MASSIVE DISGUSTING MISTAKE they have made.

So cancel today by the end of the day.

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
31 March, 03:22
In response Plassstic Man to his Publication
Never had Disney, Don't want it. Got rid of all my Disney movies years ago when I started digging. Don't watch tv much, do like podcast, truther video's.

SuezQed !!! @SuezQed
31 March, 09:22
In response Plassstic Man to his Publication
I actually cancelled mine ealier today!