Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
14 June, 10:07
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Happy Days @Sun2516
14 June, 12:10
https://m.youtube.com/watc...

These two are the best at telling you what they fear.

They will say “Jan.6” multiple times.

They will stay on trying to emphasize
their numbers and try to paint a picture that
President Trump is not a winner.

They put all their effort into getting rid of
President Trump 🤔
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
14 June, 12:07
She followed me on Twitter. To hear her talk about Digital Soldiers is pretty cool.

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
14 June, 12:06
I have a little crush on her. 😋

skyways @skyways
02 April, 11:56
Guardians of the Looking Glass

This addendum will discuss the 2030 singularity, events leading up to it and the history of the looking glass artifact.

We encourage that these videos be copied and shared as much as possible.

https://www.youtube.com/ch...

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
03 April, 09:06
In response skyways to her Publication

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
01 April, 07:28
Sweet Lara. we been doing this for awhile now.

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
03 April, 08:51
In response Christopher Rivers to his Publication
Thats almost what I thought. Like really Lara? Did she just notice the Anons or something?

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
14 June, 10:26
In response Christopher Rivers to his Publication
That was not focused on us! that message was for “them”. they know it! they don’t like it! Lara was just reconfirming her position!

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
31 March, 09:05
No doubt about it...If they (MSM) are against it I'm for it...If they love it I hate it...If they hate a person I love them...That's where I start my research...Proven correct OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!! As a vindicated Conspiracy Enthusiast for YEARS...I CALL BULLSHIT ON THE MSM EVERY TIME!!! Then I work from the opposite end of the spectrum back...For example....What if Putin is a Good Guy? See?