Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
30 March, 10:54
Red lines:
Covid Lockdowns
Force Vax
Gun Confiscations
11/11/23

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
31 March, 04:23
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
So the buckle up is just a bit of turbulence? either that is an end date or a beginning date. Perhaps both? Veterans day remains the only holiday i celebrate. been that way for 20 yrs now.
When gun confiscations happen they will get their civil war. That is not clean nor swift. Been thinking of putting down the internet and finding a nice shady spot with a great view.
We seem to be a year out or better from seeing anything meaningful happening. normies simply still ignorant even today with things going on in senate/congress. they doi not care.
Been doing a bit of research and it would seem Disney has scrubbed the net about cruises to pedo island, youtube has been scrubbed of old videos i dug on years before Q came on the scene. Why would the patriots in control not have that stuff up for people to stumble upon? Normies do not have access to same info that was available many yrs ago that I and many others had. something is not making sense....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Saved @BSaved
Faith over Fear brother. If we go down in a rush after being falsely coddled then I wouldnt want to be a part of this world anyway. God is speaking to each and every one of us and will show us the path.
05:39 AM - Mar 31, 2022
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BSaved in this post can reply
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
31 March, 05:58
In response Bee Saved to his Publication
i appreciate that. but nothing to do with fear though. id take a warriors death over growing old and fragile anyday.
tired of dealing with the world type of thing. i reckon i could have worded that better after re-reading my post. my ears do nor ring when i am not around electronics. mood improves.

Bee Saved @BSaved
31 March, 06:33
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
We are all on this journey and until the real “Truth” comes out , its just lies from both sides. I’m with you on that warrior death thing. We’ve been in survival mode for years (coddled) That kept us from rising up hopefully saving us from being burned down earlier, but who really knows. We really only have one option at this point.

Trust the Plan.

My Faith remains in the One Above.

I laid this battle on Him 👆