Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
17 February, 12:21
🔥🔥🔥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Annie AnonLover @Michelle37sexy
18 February, 03:56
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Brilliant. Best 1 ever! But...it's time! This cannot go on and on and on. The whole world suffers and the kids are mentally being abused by all this evil. God please, this movie is so great and an inspiration but please help them for a solution to end this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jack Anon @jackylope
agree. And the worst is, that if "it" unravels too slowly, people are just getting used to more and more NWO-shit every day. And they are not only getting used to it, they start loving it - or just forget that things could be differently. Just think of the kids - getting used to Corona-shite and Masks and all this insanity. A whole generation of damaged souls.
We really need a wake up call - a big Truth-Bomb to wake people up.
04:51 AM - Mar 31, 2022
In response Annie AnonLover to her Publication
Only people mentioned by jackylope in this post can reply
Annie AnonLover @Michelle37sexy
31 March, 05:01
In response Jack Anon to his Publication
So true. I found that even the "awake" people going into "sleep" mode again. But...yes we know ...all in God's time. I will just keep on praying. xxxx

Jack Anon @jackylope
31 March, 05:15
In response Annie AnonLover to her Publication
exactly. Some are frustrated or are fed up with being called the "conspiracy nut" - or they just like to spend "normal" time with their family and friends... without "discussions"... or they really think that Q was a scam and are ashamed for having fallen for it.... and happily walk back into the arms of MSM (not me, of course. I think I now really start understanding, what the whole Q-operation was for. It would not have been needed it was "easy"... "Here comes the pain"... also was meant for us... some hard times - but sometimes I hope White Hats are on schedule).