Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
01 February, 01:54
Castle Rock Productions family.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TranQuility _45 @Bib45le
01 February, 02:21
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I dont get itπŸ˜”. Kamala is a good actor running the Castle Rock fakery stuff 🀷?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
robin fineman @RobinD
Most of the ppl who we are seeing are doubles. It's a movie we are watching. ENJOY THE SHOW... It's good vs evil. God won. 🍿πŸ₯€πŸ˜‡
It's produced by Castle Rock.
03:04 PM - Feb 01, 2021
In response TranQuility _45 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by RobinD in this post can reply
TranQuility _45 @Bib45le
01 February, 03:12
In response robin fineman to her Publication
I can't organize that in my head. Both are real w/ souls? How do they find so many doubles? Get them to comply? Sound the same? Which are good? Which are bad? How do we know bad guys are going to jail not doubles? So many questions!

robin fineman @RobinD
02 February, 12:23
In response TranQuility _45 to her Publication
I have a hard time with it too. Cloning is real. I wish I knew about this a while ago. I would have cloned my dog. They don't last long and can be pushed to any age.. There are 3 sets of twins in my family. From the
splitting of the zygote they are as close to looking like each other as possible. I guess their differences are from nuture. If you look at
pictures of biden he had a crooked smile and blue eyes.