Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
28 March, 03:27
More truth coming out.

I have done EXTENSIVE research, on a scholarly level (highest medical level I could reach) on Ivermectin for 3 years. We use it to treat our family's long term Lyme disease and Bartonella from tick bites 10 years ago. So believe me when I say, I KNOW all about Ivermectin and I have seen pretty much every scholarly website out there.

I have never seen this article, was it hidden? Ivermectin is here to stay, and the info is now available everywhere - including the new studies they are doing on using this drug to fight cancer (and fenbendazole - a goat and sheep dewormer, that apparently wipes out human cancer very fast...funny that, dewormers killing virus and cancer cells...so does that mean virus and cancer is caused by a parasite and not what we've always been told...hmmmm???).

Read the first paragraph under 'introduction' for yourself... Media hid this from dying people = pure evil.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.g...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
30 March, 01:28
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
This resonates with me

I started doing research first with the hcq then ivermecctin

I was seeing a naturopathic doctor who finally diagnosed a long time problem - turned out I had listeria bacteria in my system & it's a tick bourne parasite like what causes lyme disease

He had me on several detox regimens & the bacteria count was slowly going down, but I wondered if ivermectin might do the trick

He certainly didn't object so I took some of the "horse dewormer" 😜 - the apple flavor - and when I saw him again several weeks later all signs of inflamation caused by the bacteria were gone

I have a bottle of the liquid ivermectin & I still measure a dose to take weekly as a preventative - it's bitter even when I dilute it with filtered water but hey, this stuff *works* & it's worth it to me

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel Doc @Angeldoc
I would like to talk w/ you about the "dosing" -- I bought the horse dewormer, apple flavor - I am dealing w/ Stg 4 cancer and would like to try - I mentioned to Doc at Moffitt but she wasn't very (+) about it. Feel free to DM me - I'd love to know more. thank you
11:07 PM - Mar 30, 2022
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Angeldoc in this post can reply
Sherlock Pepe @SherlockPepe
01 April, 06:13
In response Angel Doc to her Publication
.Have you looked into the joe tippen cancer story?
https://www.mycancerstory....

This is the Joe tippen protocol. There are variations to this method. However, this is it in a nutshell:
1.) fenbendazole 222mg (dog panacure packet) daily. eat with a fatty meal. pet stores, easy to get.
2.) vitamin E 800 i/u daily. eat with a fatty meal.
3.) bio-available curcumin 600mg. 1pill, twice a day. daily with meals.
4.) cbd oil 25 mg. 1-2 drops before sleeping.

According to him. No side effects and non toxic to liver/kidneys.

Perhaps you can take this and try ivermectin at the same time? Combo punch? each horse paste notch is 50lbs. round up to nearest weight. pray this helps!

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
04 April, 12:33
In response Sherlock Pepe to his Publication
thank q!!! I appreciate all.

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
31 March, 08:28
Have you looked into fenbendazole? I've read that it can cure cancer.

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
01 April, 01:28
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
No - but trying to find someone who can guide me in where to get it, how much to take- is it even viable for Stage 4 and the particluar type of C I have? And do Ihave to go off the oral cancer drug I'm on. Still searching but also hoping against hope that med beds will be a reality this year. Not sure how long the traditional route(s) will hold me. Just asking God where to go and allowing whatever/wherever that leads. thank you will look into it.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
31 March, 08:18
Tried to DM you but it said I don't have permission?

There are markers for weight if you bought the tube of ivermectin so measure that out accordingly

I took two doses a week for just under 2 months for the bacteria issue but I continued to take the ionic silver & oregano oil my naturopathic doctor recommended

If it's cancer I'm not sure - that would be more of an everyday dose I would think

Are you going in periodically to have it monitored? You have to go by the way you feel but that could be a useful tool - and I don't like the medical establishment, lol

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
01 April, 01:31
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
hmm will look into the DM problem - maybe we have to be "followers" first I guess. Yes, I can extrapolate from the dosing for a 700 or 800 lb horse down to my size - never whant to look a gift horse in the mouth -ha! espec w/ bitter apple breath