Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
31 March, 06:59
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
🙏☘️💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
31 March, 06:51
My 97 year old mother and I were living comfortably in our cocoons when the stolen election shocked us into reality. From November 4, 2020 to this day, we have dedicated our time and efforts in getting to the truth (something that was very well hidden). God has opened our hearts and our minds to the reality of what Satan is doing and has done to our world. There is no going back. We walk toward the light with resolve to shout the truth out to a world struggling with no hope. There is hope and there is a future for all who will stand up and say to the Lord "send me - I will go".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
31 March, 01:46
Literally out of Trillions of souls!

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
31 March, 02:17
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
💯🎯👊🙏

carol munoz @bornfree2
30 March, 09:43
i'll except that!

TrQth PQtriQt17~Z @TrQthPQtrIQt17
30 March, 09:41
Blessed we are❣️❣️❣️

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
30 March, 09:39
AMEN!