Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
Tunnels. Buckingham Palace. Children. Rescued.
02:51 PM - Feb 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
Tina Griffith @mileymasters
03 February, 06:44
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
Wasn't Elon musk making tunnels for some high speed rail underground? Whatever happened to THAT?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Toot Toot @Yorkshire1Lass
02 February, 02:11
Like @saraone says, London is full of tunnels on many levels. Can you provide a source please? Pray it's true.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Martin @Marangela
02 February, 01:55
I pray for the children, and the soldiers.

Charissma _15 @Riley
02 February, 06:27
In response Angela Martin to his Publication
🙏❤️🙏

Angie Mac @AngieMac
01 February, 05:28
Please remeber (and I'm speaking to myself as well) to pray for the soldiers who cleared the tunnels and rescued the children. I cannot imagine what they have seen. I'm sure it will take supernatural healing to quiet their minds and souls.

Charissma _15 @Riley
02 February, 06:26
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
🙏❤️🙏

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
01 February, 03:21
Explains the smoke their the other day at Parliament. Likely explosions to close up the DUMBS

Sara Legvold @SaraOne
01 February, 02:52
Pretty much ALL of London has tunnels underneath.