LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
30 March, 02:58
My Opa who was in Military Intelligence for 50 years (God rest his soul)

He knew stuff. He never shared anything classified.

All he told us when asked about his experiences in the Military was that it would be VERY important to uphold our Christian faith & values in the years ahead.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA @LightHeartAnon
I myself got ’in trouble’ in Sunday school when I was 5 for making the other kids laugh & smile, just being my goofy self. My family stopped attending church for that & many other reasons. But we never stopped praying to God & keeping that relationship strong. I feel that I am a very spiritual person & have built that relationship with God & continue to keep it everyday. My church is inside my heart. That’s where I go to pray. Everyone should do what works for them, and feel no shame in that. I explore many spiritual texts & have joined in prayers with others in their chosen faiths & always felt that God will guide me to every right decision at just the right time so long as I keep the relationship I’ve built with him strong & keep listening & trusting the guidance he signals within me.
03:16 PM - Mar 30, 2022
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LightHeartAnon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LightHeartAnon • LHA, click on at the bottom under it