Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
01 February, 02:24
Looks like the Commander In-Chief.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nonna Q17 @NonnaQ17
01 February, 02:33
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I believe this is POTUS speaking to the troops over Thanksgiving 2020 IF this is the same photo circulating on Telegram. I don't understand posting video and audio etc without timestamps and date references. It only mucks stuff up and fuels everyone emotions..FACTS ONLY- Can someone please reference this with facts

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
01 February, 02:42
In response Nonna Q17 to her Publication
Sounds like you got some mucky emotions. You doubting or something? You need constant proof that Trump has this? Have you not been paying attention for the last 4 years. Settle down.

Nonna Q17 @NonnaQ17
GE-no mucky emotions..I've followed Q from the get go as I've supported Trump-It's not me so much as others but it's important we verfiy these photos. Can you? I follow you on Telegram as well and find your positivity comforting as well BUT there is so much garbage being diseminated things need to be clear. Nothing wrong with making sure we all are provided with FACTS. Look where we'd be if we took all the DEMS crap for 100% normies are confused as it is. Thanks for what you do and the time you give us all.. #Patriot
02:45 PM - Feb 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by NonnaQ17 in this post can reply
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
01 February, 03:01
In response Nonna Q17 to her Publication
It's a photo Nonna. Nobody said it was from an hour ago. Enjoy it. It's a visual of what Trump is doing behind the scenes. Believe.

Nonna Q17 @NonnaQ17
01 February, 03:20
🇺🇸GE-I do not doubt whatsoever this happened at some point in the past and I also believe that Trump is working just as hard behind the scenes RIGHT NOW then he was while occupying the WH- I do believe- and I #trusttheplan It's just there are people waking up each day and we must remain aware. #GodBless