MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
30 March, 10:41
They control you with frequency and spells through the media.

Do you still watch and follow the media?

WHY?

Do you know how to transmute the brainwashing? Seems to be very few benefits of watching and many reasons to shut it off

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
Amazing watching people who can't turn off the news.

It is based on agreements, by watching or listening you agree

Declare as a sovereign being you break all agreements to all music and television programming, if you do it well, you will know and feel the difference shortly after.

Like the songs keep playing in your head. Listen to the words you are agreeing to by singing it. As one pedo said "sad songs say so much"

People sing about losing their house their truck and their love and they are romanticizing it and creating a virtue out of it.

The frequency is only the delivery method, without the subconscious agreements that you allow, the programming won't stick.

Be careful what you sing...
🙏
11:09 AM - Mar 30, 2022
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MasterPent in this post can reply
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
04 April, 02:51
In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication
So true and deeply insightful Dwain. In 1975 took a trip to Europe, no access to American music for 6 months. The songs left my mind, no more repeated songs rattling my mind. My head cleared and when I returned home I carefully avoided popular music, listened to some classical, some instrumental, some scriptural hymns. I still practice this because even hearing a snatch of a song I once sang mindlessly stays in my head for a long time. I was a singer that went on a song diet to free my mind.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
04 April, 04:54
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
You broke the spell by removing yourself from it, like people are doing with the news today.

Negative stories in the songs are negative vibes which lower your energy field.

Here's a great vibe....😉

Glass Tiger - This is your Life.