Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
24 October, 10:35
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
I love this "drum"! I use a CD with this instrument with my clients for healing work. As previously stated, "Good Call" !!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ange Love @LoveM
24 October, 10:32
❤️Beautiful vibrations she is making🐝

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
None None @MUDD
24 October, 10:31
It is a cool instrument...good call

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
23 October, 11:49
that is so kewl peaceful sound

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
23 October, 11:23
Wow very talented ♥

James Dean @Wait_its_time
23 October, 10:56
Wow, great choice. I use to have a music studio and helped build a couple other professional studio's. I've heard a lot of new talent and I could tell she has a natural talent that flows through her soul and plays it through her music. She will do great. I would play that music in my hotel and at home. I am partial to pianos also and play a little bit but would not call myself a professional. Keep up the great work. Thank you for sharing.
😎

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
23 October, 10:42
✨💖Beautiful ... the sound is so soulful Thank you