Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 January, 07:26
Only 2 ways this 200k+ Sealed can go.
For [Them]
or
For ]Us[

I made my bet. [Them]
#wwg1wga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Unity LovePeace @UnityLovePeace
15 January, 09:42
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Hiiiii VK!!!! I'm trying to keep myself occupied here during the DECLAS phase. Old news to anons.
Hope you had a good week(:

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Poised Savage @PoisedSavage
16 January, 02:35
In response Unity LovePeace to her Publication
I'm so grateful for all the many #rabbitholes the original anons guided us down!

Unity LovePeace @UnityLovePeace
16 January, 03:16
In response Poised Savage to his Publication
What I got out of the tyrannical lockdowns of the Covid fiasco was a real relationship with God, a great awakening by Q + Trump and a HUGE family of anons that make up for anyone I may have lost along the way because they think/thought I was just a crazy "conspiracy theorists." #WINNING #Boomerang #FamilyIsEverything #wwg1wga ❤ (Oh and a new love for Red Pandas)

Only people mentioned by PoisedSavage in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Poised Savage, click on at the bottom under it