Only people mentioned by LMickeyD in this post can reply
Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
29 March, 10:07
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
That makes me happy he won't be speaker..he's our PRESIDENT and will continue to be for quiet a while.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
29 March, 11:27
In response Terry Ann saunders to her Publication
❣️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
29 March, 09:19
"I wanna look at what's happening... and then we're going to be doing something else" 🤔

yogini dancer @yoginidancer
29 March, 08:55
Good sign that tells me they have another plan. Lot of movement. Grassley & Johnson began their series of speeches on the Biden crimes. Gaetz submitted a copy of Hunter's laptop into the public record today at the Judicial Committee hearing.

29 March, 09:00
In response yogini dancer to her Publication
🍿

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
29 March, 07:59
That's why he paused and then said, "Well, that was ... interesting," at last weekend's rally after Rep. Matt Gaetz said that. Hahahaha.... ;)

29 March, 09:02
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
🍿