Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 March, 04:58
New toy.
Get your tin foil hats ready.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by EyesOpen2020 in this post can reply
Redwhiteand Bleaux @Redwhiteandbleaux
30 March, 07:30
In response Eyes Open to her Publication
😂❤️👊🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
30 March, 07:05
🤣 Mine too

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
30 March, 06:49
Now where do you suppose the expressions of "tin foil hats" comes from ... the meaning of "crazies" wearing a tin foil hat?

The Wizard of OZ with the Tin Man?
Of course, that was a clever take on ounces of silver and the man behind the curtain.
. . . or was it part of the spiritual war?
Joseph of Arimathaea, the Uncle of Jesus who was a wealthy tin merchant / owned a tin mining operations in England. There are archeologists who believe & documented Jesus would accompany his uncle to the British Isles.
idk

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
30 March, 06:59
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
i've read that on many occasions

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
30 March, 07:00
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
not about the tin but about the travel there

LoveConquers All @All777Love
30 March, 03:11
How beautiful, indeed.💗💗💗

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
30 March, 02:56
I have that hat in black stiffened net like fabric ... similar to horsehair braid ...got it for THE DERBY from Nordstroms on super duper Easter Hat Sale 😆

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 March, 12:08
Nana has been handing out tinfoil hats for a long time.
I do also have free mustard seeds if anyone is in need.
Nana has grain bins full

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
29 March, 11:34

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
29 March, 11:19
Borrowing this one! I know what my next crafting project will be. HA!

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
29 March, 11:16
love it

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
29 March, 10:53

baeqin 007 @baeqin007
29 March, 10:41
🤣🤣🤩😂

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
29 March, 10:31
love it. might have to make one

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
29 March, 10:29
My next one will be a spartan hat

Silver Cat @silvercat
30 March, 12:10
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
I am liking these foil hats!

Just Diana @Diana19
29 March, 10:16
Oh you must tell me who your milliner is??? I need one in red white and blue.. July coming up.. lol